7.15.2011

Gel Polish

Yesterday I finally trimmed my nails after getting them done 4 weeks ago!!
Yeah.. Something I would recommend for everyone who likes to get their nails done or plans to get them done and wants them to last.
I got acrylics for our engagement weekend and after a week they started peeling off.. (probably because I asked them to do them really thin) Well the beauty of gel polish is that its already thin and looks a lot more natural and lasts a lot longer and when it grows out its not that noticeable and its always shiny doesn't go dull and they dont scrape your nail bed and Valik liked them ALOT!! :) ... Highly highly recommend it!! Oh and its a lot cheaper too! I paid $20 for french. Below are not my nails.. just a picture i found online for this post.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment